Gregg started his Law
Enforcement career in 1976; several years as a Patrol
Officer, Jail Officer, served in Warrants and Civil Process, and
Court Officer. Gregg spent the last 9 years of his county service
as a Transport Officer finding the positives and negatives in
each county transporting their own offenders. Realizing that
this could be done more economically with a dedicated private
transport company, Gregg founded Wisconsin Lock & Load.
Gregg's experience and accomplishments include:
- Decorated rescue diver Medals of Valor from Green Bay Police
and Fire Departments
- Medal of Honor from the Brown County Sheriff's Department
- Golden Deeds Award from the Green Bay Area Chamber of
- 30 years Law Enforcement experience
- Certified in Underwater Forensics and Investigations
- State Certified Instructor in; EVOC, DAAT, ASP,HGN, Police
Science, and Police Recruit training.
Gregg's accomplishments and background developed the foundation
to make Wisconsin Lock and Load, the professional organization that
so many departments depend on today.
Phone: (920) 434-5399
1015 Challenger Court | Green Bay, Wisconsin 54311 Phone: 920-434-5399 FAX: 920-434-5224